Live.ly for PC Windows 10,8,7 & Mac Free Download
Free Download and Install Live.ly for PC Windows 10,8,7 & Mac
Live.ly is a very useful application for smartphone users. This app is similar to Instagram but on Google Map. And you can view the photos taken on Google Maps. Using the Live.ly app, you can tap on the specific location of the map and view the photos that users have taken. If you want to check out more photos of the same area, then you can tap on previous clicked positions.
See Also: Rocket VPN for PC Windows 10,8,7 & Mac
With this app, you can also check the most popular photos taken at the specific area. Just tap on the map to check out the most popular photos taken. Mainly this app is integrated with Flick images. So the more people will use Flickr, the more photos you will find on the Live.ly app. If you are interested in using Live.ly for PC, then you are at right place. In this article, we are sharing the features and how to install Live.ly on PC guide.
Live.ly for PC Features
The top features of the live.ly app are listed below:
- Before going to a specific location, you can know how does that location look like using this app.
- All the images are from the people who uploaded them on Flickr.
- You will see more content from Flickr.
- This app is free to download and easy to use.
- User-friendly interface
Install Live.ly for PC
If you want to install Live.ly for PC, then you have to follow these steps given below. Let’s get started:
- First, download an android emulator. You can download Bluestacks emulator. It is easy to use and free to download.
- Install it on your computer and after installation double click to open the Bluestacks.
- Once Bluestacks opens, complete the main setup. Link your Google account with Bluestacks.
- Next, you will be on the main screen of Bluestacks. Click on the search bar showing at the top right side and type Live.ly and Hit Enter.
- Next click on the install button. After a few minutes, the live.ly app will be installed on your PC.
- Once the installation completes, head over to Bluestacks main screen. Locate live.ly app. You can start using it on your PC anytime you want.
Note: If you are facing any issue while using Bluestacks emulator. You can use Nox emulator. It is similar to Bluestacks and works faster on PC. So try it out if Bluestacks is not supported on your computer.
Also Check: Mobile Patrol For PC, Windows 10 And Mac