Download FRP Bypass Apk Latest Version for Android Phones
If you have forgotten Samsung or Google account login credentials and now facing FRP issue, then you landed at right place. Because today in this guide we are going to discuss how you can bypass factory reset protection on your android phone easily. FRP refers to factory reset protection which is a new feature by Google. It protects the user’s personal data from unauthorized access. You can use the easy frp bypass method we are going to share below in this detailed guide.
FRP bypass apk comes handy when you forgot the google account password or login details. There are several situations where you can face FRP issue. For example, you bought a new android phone from someone who factory reset it. Now, whenever you turn on the android device it will ask you to enter google account linked previously on the device. What will you do if you don’t have access to the previous device owner? So in such cases, you will need to download frp bypass apk and install it on your android smartphone to unlock frp.
Factory reset protection promises to protect private data of the user and it comes handy when you lost your Android device or it gets stolen. If you want to remove frp security lock, you can do it using easy frp bypass apk. Actually, FPR bypass application lets you get into the development settings of your android device. Then you can erase all the google or Samsung account details linked to the device. This google bypass frp application has really helped thousands of Samsung, LG, Sony and other device users.
What is Google FRP Bypass Apk?
FRP bypass apk is an android application to bypass factory reset protection lock. Factory reset protection lock is developed to protect your account from being accessed by unauthorized access. If you are one of those people who is facing FRP lock screen, then you should need to download FRP bypass app. Below in this article not only we are providing frp bypass android app but also instructions to remove frp lock.
How to Install FRP bypass Apk on Android Devices
Follow the steps given below to install frp bypass apk on android devices:
- Simply download frp bypass apk file on your android device.
- Tap on it to start the installation process.
- During installation, you will get an unknown sources warning. Go to settings- security settings- simply enable unknown sources option.
- Now tap on apk file again and within a few minutes, the application will be installed on your android device.
Bypass Factory reset Protection with FRP Bypass Apk
There are two different methods through which you can bypass factory reset protection. So without wasting any time, let’s get straight to these two methods:
Method 1: FRP Bypass with OTG
Before trying out this method, make sure you have a PC, OTG cable, and a USB drive. Once you have these things, follow the steps given below:
- The first thing you need is to download frp bypass apk on your PC.
- Now copy the file to your USB drive.
- Turn on your Android device.
- Follow basic steps in setup wizard until you reach the screen where it asks you to enter google login credentials.
- Now connect your USB drive with the android device using OTG cable.
- A file manager will open, you need to locate the apk file in the file manager.
- Once you find the apk file, tap on it to start the installation.
- If you get a warning message, simply go to android settings then security settings and tick unknown sources option.
- Now come back to apk file and tap on it to install. It will take some time to complete the installation process.
- Once done, the app will be installed. Now you can open the frp bypass application.
- Tap on backup and reset option and next tap on wipe off all data option.
That’s it!! You are done. You have successfully bypass frp lock using OTG method. If you have any queries, drop them in the comments section.
Method 2: FRP Bypass without OTG
Follow the steps given below to bypass frp lock without OTG. Let’s get started:
- Turn on the android phone.
- Complete basic steps in setup wizard until you see Google account verification screen.
- Open keyboard settings.
- Tap on help and feedback option.
- Now type any text in the search bar. Select the text and tap on share option.
- Select new message option and type any number in “to”. Then choose contacts.
- Next, tap on call icon and then tap on dial option. Once dial pad opens, type this code *#*#4636#*#*
- You will land on usage statistics screen. Tap on the back arrow button to go back to device settings.
- Tap on backup and reset option. Then tap on factory reset option.
And you are done!!
So these are two working methods to bypass factory reset protection on Android devices. We hope you find this guide helpful. Do share it with your friends and if you have any queries, drop them in the comments section.